Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana 2021-22
Medhavi Chhatra Yojana 2021-22, Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana, Medhavi Yojana 2021, Laptop Vitran Yojana 2021, MP Board, Cbse, ICSE
What is the eligibility for Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana?
Under this scheme, students who have secured 70 percent or more marks in the 12th examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education or have secured 85 percent or more marks in the 12th board examination conducted by CBSE / ICSE and are residents of Madhya Pradesh. Along with the annual income of their father/guardian is less than Rs.6 lakh, the tuition fee under Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana will be borne by the state government on such students getting admission in the following undergraduate level education courses. Under the scheme, as the expenditure fee for graduation, the admission fee and the actual fee (excluding mess fee and caution money) which has been fixed by the Fee Regulatory Committee or MP Private University Regulatory Commission or Government of India / State Government, will be paid. Only payment will be made.
- In case of being under rank 1,50,000 (one lakh fifty thousand) in JEE Mains examination for engineering, taking admission in government engineering college with full fees and taking admission in grant / non-government engineering college, 1.50 lakh or actual Whichever is less in tuition fee.
- For medical studies, through NEET entrance examination, MBBS / BDS course of medical / dental college of central or state government or MBBS course of private medical located in Madhya Pradesh has been obtained. Candidates from Government of India Institutes in which admission to MBBS course is obtained on the basis of examination conducted by them, will also be eligible.
- Must have obtained admission in National Law Universities and University of Delhi through Common Law Admission Tester (CLAT) or examination conducted by himself for the study of Law.
- On obtaining admission in the courses of graduation programs and integrated post graduate programs and dual degree courses (which includes bachelor’s degree with master’s degree) conducted in all the universities / institutes of the Government of India.
- On getting admission in all the courses run in all government and aided colleges/universities of the state government and diploma courses of polytechnic colleges (in which admission is obtained on the basis of 12th examination).